Brian Adams, President and Interim CEO of Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC), parent company of CareVention HealthCare, has been a member of TRHC’s leadership team for more than a decade. Here are five things to know about Brian:
- Brian feels strongly that having a purpose is vital to his work and has spent most of his career with organizations that serve the frail elderly. Following his time with a company that services hospice patients, he spent several years at a professional services firm. However, he was soon drawn to the mission of CareKinesis PACE Pharmacy and joined the new company just as it began serving its first clients in 2011.
- Deeply committed to the PACE model, Brian’s new role has renewed his passion for working in the PACE community. He believes the community-based services PACE offers will become even more important in the coming years. Knowing that the services and solutions CareVention offers provide critical support to PACE and make lives better for participants motivates him every day.
- Brian enjoys interacting with our PACE partners. In his early years with CareKinesis, he was often involved in meetings with new and prospective clients. He is excited that his new role offers him more opportunities to engage with PACE leaders and their teams.
- Brian’s dedication to supporting the frail elderly in the community goes beyond PACE and his 9-to-5 job. He and his wife Sandi are steadfast supporters of the nonprofit Best Day of My Life So Far. Sandi serves on the board of directors for the organization, which seeks to eliminate social isolation of older adults by empowering them to share their life stories and inspiring connection across generations. Best Day works with PACE organizations to bring its activities to participants.
- Away from work, Brian treasures time with Sandi and their children Asher, age 11; Bronwyn, 9; and Isla, 2. (No pets, despite the kid’s persistent pleas.) An avid runner, Brian is introducing his kids to the sport through Healthy Kids Running Series, which provides youth running experiences to encourage an active, healthy lifestyle.