- This event has passed.
New PACE Provider Orientation
May 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
CareVention HealthCareTM (CVHC) has a team of experienced physician-consultants who deliver timely, comprehensive education for new providers new to the Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) model. The orientation covers the necessary training and tools to succeed in a PACE environment.
Core provider orientation sessions
Our PACE provider orientation includes eight one-hour sessions offered every February, April, May, and October. Classes take place on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. EDT.
- The PACE Model of Care Part 1
- The PACE Model of Care Part 2
- Assessments and Care Planning
- PACE Regulations; Service Delivery Requests
- Utilization Management
- Advance Care Planning
- Geriatric and Palliative Care Principles
- PACE Revenue and Expenses: A Day in the Life of the PACE Provider