AARP AND OTHER LTSS RESOURCES
- 2020 LTSS Scorecard
- LTSS Scorecard Website
- Livability Index
- COVID-19 Nursing Home Dashboard
- AARP State Hub
- Caregiving Guides
- Caregiving Resource Center
Additional LTSS Resources
and Reports for Policymakers
- Fulfilling the Promise of the CHRONIC Care Act: Policy Recommendations for Congress to Advance New Supplemental Benefits in Medicare Advantage
- An Updated Policy Roadmap: CARING FOR THOSE WITH COMPLEX NEEDS: Full Report
- Executive Summary
- Growth in New, Non-Medical Benefits Since Implementation of the Creating High-Quality Results and Outcomes Necessary to Improve Chronic (CHRONIC) Care Act
- Learning From COVID-19-Related Flexibilities Moving Toward More Person-Centered Medicare and Medicaid Programs
- Policymaker Playbook
- The State of Person-Centered Care: 2014-2018
- A Call For Improved Data Collection On The Long-Term Services And Supports Needs Of Working-Age Adults With Disabilities
- Community-Based Long-Term Services and Supports: Are the Needs of Older Adults and Their Caregivers Being Met?
- Are Older Americans Getting the Long-Term Services and Supports They Need?
Did you hear? We now have a podcast!
Introducing: Keep Up with PACE Podcast
Join us for the Keep up with PACE podcast, hosted by Ankur Patel, MD, MBA, FAAFP, Chief Medical Officer, Tabula Rasa HealthCare. The podcast focuses on strategies to grow Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) as one of the best models of care for the frail elderly and will feature interviews with expert PACE professionals.