PACE Provider Orientation
New! PACE Provider Orientation
Our experienced physician-consultants deliver timely, comprehensive education for physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants new to PACE. Provider orientation covers the training and tools necessary to succeed in a PACE team-centered value-based care environment.
PACE Provider Orientation includes:
Eight one-hour core sessions
- The PACE Model of Care Part 1
- The PACE Model of Care Part 2
- Assessments and Care Planning
- PACE regulations; Service Delivery Requests
- Utilization Management
- Advance Care Planning
- Geriatric and Palliative Care Principles
- PACE Revenue and Expenses: A Day in the Life of the PACE Provider
Offered annually in February, May, and October!
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3-4 p.m. EDT*
Submit the Form Below For Additional Information, Including Pricing!
October Session Dates: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28